The General Administration Division handles both routine and ad-hoc duties which include but not limited to the following: -
• Coordinating the activities of the support services departments
• Procurement of routine consumables and processing payments of same
• Monitoring the consumption patterns of the consumables as well as ensuring their re-order on reaching the reorder level in conjunction with the Stores and Supplies Department
• Supervision of the Information Technology Unit
• Supervision of cleaning services rendered by the cleaning services companies in addition to processing the engagement/re-engagement of their service contracts
• Processing payments of utilities i.e water, electricity, courier and telephone services as well as supervision of the services of hired drivers and processing their payment.
• Managing the usage and maintenance of the hospital vehicles
• Processing payment of outsourced services.
• Fuel allocation to the hospital’s vehicles and generating sets.
Hajiya Hajara Ahmad
Deputy Director-General Administration